State of coaching and mentoring in 2022
Despite the benefits of coaching and mentoring, many organizations still struggle to get the most out of these powerful talent development practices. What our companies need is a solid core of skilled coaches and mentors. In partnership with Hr.com and HR Research institute, this report unpacks the factors that fuel and hinder effective coaching and mentoring.
Specifically we cover:
- HR professionals’ assessments of the importance of coaching and mentoring, both now and in the near future
- The primary drivers of coaching and mentoring, along with key barriers impeding them
- How coaching and mentoring differ from one another
- The competencies, or lack thereof, of today’s coaches and mentors
- How well organizations instill a coaching culture
- The use of technology to fuel coaching and mentoring effectiveness
- Key differences between organizations that excel at coaching and mentoring and those that do not
This report has pertinent information for all L&D and People Leaders.